Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lost, but not forever

It's been a while since I've written. Well, since the beginning of Dec after the Vegas Half. Since then I have put on some more weight, signed up for Nashville marathon in April, and laid out my season with my tri coach: 1 marathon,two 70.3 distances and one 140.6 (Arizona). I am in a funk right now, not sure what I'm doing with my eating and working out. Am I burnt out? Disinterested? Stressed? Yes, maybe all. I'll be glad when the holidays are over, I get a new position at work, and it's warmer outside. My husband wants me to ride in the cold. Not sure I want that. Maybe I will try.

Read Chrissie Wellington's blog--she's a fabulous writer!

Today's goal is "simple": 3 liters of water. No matter what else I put in my mouth, that much water must follow!

I still have some christmas shopping to do, for a gift exchange happening today. Better get to the store!!

1 comment:

rebecca hallin said...

will you be training again with CWW