Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More Ironman S words, including SEX, and the lack of

Dedicated to Julia, a bunch on naughty S words, intermingled. :)

salad (every day)
shakes (after workouts)
sizes
support
symetry
sizzling
styling
smiling
sunscreen
sunglasses
selling
stickers
sales
spending (endless money)
squishing
sighing
signs
salary (spending all of it on IM)
stuffing (into spandex)
shuffling
sparkling
savings
shorts
specials
spandex
spine
seat
snacks (yummy)
sleep (little of this)
sleepy
snoozing (I wish!)
sneezing (from allergies!)
snakes (I see these all the time)
snot (unfortunately, yes)
sun
strong
silent
splenda
silly
sprint
SOBER
sore
squint
spring
stuck up (colorado cyclists)
snoore
serenity
scrunchies
showers
spastic
slimy
sweatpants
socks
shirts
sounds
sleep in (yeah, right!)
saturday
sunday
someday
summer
squats
stretch
sing
scream
smokin'
sideways
semen
sultry
splendid
speaking
SMILES (for 24 hours)

Ok, your turn.

3 comments:

Molly said...

LOL! Yes, I did laugh at people who said there would be less sex. But when you can barely stay awake at 8pm because you're so damn tired from training and then you have to get up to swim at 5am...now I understand. Mid-day is the only way it gets done :)

Duane said...

Spanking! As in brand spanking new or just like a good spanking! LOL

Julia Rossi said...

Here's a few of my faves: strip, S&M, sausage sandwich, suck, schlong, sploog, screw, shoot, snatch, squirt...there are too many to name. And I really need to start finishing my long runs faster so I don't have this much time to think of these...