Saturday, October 4, 2008

My road to Ironman, even to Vegas

The past two weeks has sucked for training. Last week I was busy with life and this week I've been sick. Today I feel the worst. Sore throat up into my ears. Tired. Tired. Tired. I hit up Crossfit Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. (Although Tuesday was just forms since I had my entire backside of my body needled and most of the front from my waist down.) I ran one of those days---Wednesday maybe--on the treadmill at 24 hour fitness. Oh my god that was soooo f-ing boring. Eric helped me set up my MP3 player today. With it getting dark so early and not getting light early in the morning, I am going to have to run the treadmill if I don't get my run in after work. As with everything I do, it's a planning issue. Eating. Losing weight. Seeing friends, you name it--has to be properly planned or I space it.

So, what have I been doing? Driving myself f-ing crazy. Gaining weight. Getting dimples on my ass. Gotta get back on track. I keep saying this, when is it going to happen???????

What's good, though, looking on the positive side. Eric and I went to the pumpking patch today for the first time ever. That was fun. And I am resting. :) Jilly gave me a good report from Physical Therapy.

Hmmmm...I worry about the amount of training I am missing. But--guess worrying about it does no good.

Ok, laters.

No comments: