Saturday, September 5, 2009

2010 List

Build a workbench in the garage
Run a real marathon
Go deep sea fishing
Go parasailing
get scuba certified and go scuba diving in Mexico
Lose 20 pounds and get ripped
Increase my vocabulary by reading more literature
Attend toastmasters, even if just a few times
Finish Boulder 70.3 in under 6 hours
create a beautiful useable quilt, for myself this time
finish wedding and cruise and mexico vacation scrapbooks
Ride Lookout mountain
Ride as much of Mt. Evans as I can
Ride Elephant Rock Century ride (100 miles)
Compete in Denver Oyster (adventure race in denver)
Learn to kayak
Have a tea party
Race in a long distance relay of some sorts
Go back to hot yoga
Get into therapy and exorcise a few more demons :)
find a job that makes my heart sing and the bank account sing
Volunteer with veterans (either active duty or older)
Expose myself to new music through friends' play lists
Take more photos
go skiing
go camping/backpacking next summer
finish my room

2 comments:

Julia Rossi said...

I am loving your list! I think your amazing (and sometimes off the wall :) life experiences will keep you going post-IM.

As for making your bank account sing, let's talk. I think my recent acquisition of a S.D. has lent me the rare opportunity to encourage others to obtain a S.D. and utilize his/her resources to the fullest!!!!

Duane said...

Finish Ironman first! Focus!