Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Random stuff

1. I discovered today that fresh raw tomatoes with fresh squeezed lime juice is one of the most orally orgasmic things I've ever eaten.
2. I've lost 6.8 pounds on Paleo since April 4, 2009.
3. My dreams are getting more and more strange. I need to stop sleeping on the couch. Seriously--torture dreams more than once a week suck. Torture dreams at all suck.
4. Lettuce wraps with guacamole and tomatoes and chicken rock---they would be good even without the chicken.
5. I don't physically crave protein like I used to. I sometimes crave warm, filling food, though.
6. Crossfit has kicked my ASS two days in a row. Sometimes I think Crossfit is way tougher than I am.
7. I really want a Garmin to run with.
8. Depehce Mode and Offspring are coming to Denver. YAY!
9. I love lists.
10. My bike is coming along great---now all it needs is a new seat post, a new seat, aerobars, a bike fit, and maybe a new handlebar if mine is too wide.
11. My shoulder is entirely TOO freaking sore. :(
12. That's it!! Gotta go to bed now.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Congrats on so many positive things!!!