Monday, April 6, 2009

Breathe in....ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Today was my first yoga session! Holy cow yoga is FUN! I don't know what kind it was---lying...here, this is from the website:
Description:
CorePower Yoga 2 - Open (All Levels) Power Yoga: CorePower Yoga is a truly unique yoga practice based on intuition rather than tradition. A heated, climate controlled Vinyasa flow practice, CorePower Yoga heals, detoxifies and exhilarates the body and mind with emphasis on movement, balance and intention. CorePower Yoga 2 connects the body to the mind and spirit through intense flow and Ugai breathing techniques, helping students get to the “Core” of their being.

I sweat my ASS off and loved every single sweat droplet that hit my mat, ran into my eyes, and almost up my nose on down dog. Exquisite. Divine. I LOVED IT. See--I'm still high from the heat!

Yes, I am going tomorrow, and probably the next day. I have to figure out how to get in my TRI workouts AROUND yoga. HAHAHAHAHA!! Totally freakish OCD girl.

On another extremely positive note--I am day 3 Paleo. Wow. I am super happy with how I feel. Guilt around food is gone. I'm getting so many fresh, raw fruits and veggies! (And of course protein and fat, too!!) I eat raw when I can stomach it, but I am not 100% raw, by any stretch of the imagination.

Life is good. Work is okay. I still don't like what I do really, but it's flat lined for a while. My husband is home for two weeks!! He's been gone almost every week since December. I didn't realize that I might be getting a little lonely. He went to yoga with me tonight and killed it! He's sooooo strong, flexible, athletic and TOUGH as nails! The man has a strong will!

Just wanted to report something positive and uplifting for a change!

GO YOGA AND PALEO!

No comments: