Sunday, April 12, 2009

Things to catch up on

1) Congrats to Molly for an awesome race---and for keeping her cool on the bike leg that could have mentally zapped her

2) If you don't follow Chrissie Weelington's blog, you should. She's a riot.

3) Paleo is going...well. I am eight days without gluten, any grains, dairy, and refined sugar. I cheated yesteray and had a banana, which in turn made my mouth itch--so that might an allergy. Still down about 5 pounds. Feel great. My exercise induced asthma is SOOO much better, as is my acid reflux....astonishingly so. I had so much hot stuff yesterday and not one indication of AR. Wow.

4) I found snack packs of almonds and different nuts! YAY!

5) I ran 7 miles on a treadmill last night---boring! The cute boy next to me helped keep me motivated---I only needed a olittle. Goodness he was cute!! When I got off at mile 7 he was on 3.5.

6) Getting excited about IM AZ 2009. There are days I don't think I can do it, but there are more days now where I know I can!

7) Hope all is well in your world!

No comments: