Saturday, May 17, 2008

Fed Cup 5K








Today was the annual Fed Cup 5K for federal employees and their families. I walked with a team from work. It was a great time. We got to hang out and bond for an hour while we walked together. We all kind of walked at our own pace....some challenged themselves to pick off people in front of them, and some people just strolled. We got finisher medals, which is ALWAYS cool!!

The hubby and I went to Lowes and got home improvement/gardening stuff. I'm going to paint my room as soon as I am graduated in less than 4 weeks. We are also adding some fencing to the tree in our front yard, bought a hummingbird feeder, new food for the bird feeder, and fence paint (sealant). Right now hubby is in the garage with the power washer getting some dirt out of there. I scrubbed the stains from where my jeep was leaking power steering fluid.

Anyway, enjoying some baked talapia now and soon we will spray the fence, set the new fence up, and who knows what else we will do. :)

I am learning that life can't be ALL about working out and triathlon and running. I HAVE to nurture my relationships, too, especially with hubby. He gives me alot of support. I can give him some attention and love in return! :)

Hope ya'll are having a great weekend! it's BEAUTIFUL in CO!!

No comments: